New shipping address for the HardenedBSD Foundation

1 view

Shawn Webb

Jun 17, 2024, 2:24:55 PMJun 17
to HardenedBSD Users, HardenedBSD Foundation Board
Hey all,

The HardenedBSD Foundation has a new PO Box:

The HardenedBSD Foundation
PO Box 31603
Colorado Springs, CO 80931

If you donate via cheque, please use this new address. We can receive
hardware donations there, too.

The HardenedBSD project and the Foundation both greatly appreciate all
contributions, no matter the form in which they come--advocacy, code,
documentation, funding, or otherwise. This project would not be
possible without support from the community.

The address has been updated on our About page:
https://hardenedbsd.org/content/about

Thank you,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

Tor-ified Signal: +1 303-901-1600 / shawn_webb_opsec.50
https://git.hardenedbsd.org/hardenedbsd/pubkeys/-/raw/master/Shawn_Webb/03A4CBEBB82EA5A67D9F3853FF2E67A277F8E1FA.pub.asc
signature.asc