Scheduled HardenedBSD infrastructure maintenance: power

Shawn Webb

Jun 1, 2021, 1:07:00 PM6/1/21
to HardenedBSD Users
Hey all,

On 11 Jun 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will be taken
offline for a minimum of an hour starting at 7:30 AM US Eastern. I
will let everyone know when the infrastructure is back online.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

https://git.hardenedbsd.org/hardenedbsd/pubkeys/-/raw/master/Shawn_Webb/03A4CBEBB82EA5A67D9F3853FF2E67A277F8E1FA.pub.asc
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

Jun 10, 2021, 1:18:50 PM6/10/21
to HardenedBSD Users
On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 01:06:58PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> On 11 Jun 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will be taken
> offline for a minimum of an hour starting at 7:30 AM US Eastern. I
> will let everyone know when the infrastructure is back online.

Hey all,

This is a reminder that the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will go
offline for the building's maintenance on its power systems. We will
use this time to deploy additional infrastructure. I will likely turn
off the build infrastructure tonight before going to sleep.

I'll let everyone know when the infrastructure is back online.

Please note that our package repo and base binary update artifacts are
stored in a server that lives outside of the build infrastructure.
Meaning, `pkg install` and `hbsd-update` will still work just fine.
signature.asc

Shawn Webb

Jun 11, 2021, 4:41:51 PM6/11/21
to HardenedBSD Users
On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 01:18:47PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 01:06:58PM -0400, Shawn Webb wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > On 11 Jun 2021, the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will be taken
> > offline for a minimum of an hour starting at 7:30 AM US Eastern. I
> > will let everyone know when the infrastructure is back online.
>
> Hey all,
>
> This is a reminder that the HardenedBSD build infrastructure will go
> offline for the building's maintenance on its power systems. We will
> use this time to deploy additional infrastructure. I will likely turn
> off the build infrastructure tonight before going to sleep.
>
> I'll let everyone know when the infrastructure is back online.
>
> Please note that our package repo and base binary update artifacts are
> stored in a server that lives outside of the build infrastructure.
> Meaning, `pkg install` and `hbsd-update` will still work just fine.

The infrastructure is back online. I did notice that one drive in the
server that performs our every-six-hour auto-sync process has failed.
I have a spare drive on-hand. I'm currently performing a backup and
will soon replace the drive.

"All systems go."
signature.asc