two Sherline lathes to give away.

gsw...@att.net

Jul 2, 2022, 12:10:53 PM7/2/22
to Hacksburg Discussion List
Hello all.  I am a retired machinist and CNC programmer.  I have a CNC Sherline lathe , capable of threading.  I also have a manual Sherline lathe.  I will never get around to using these.  I will give these to the Hasksburg group or if there is a member or members whose thing is small metal models and gizmos.  Contact me at this mail address and we will set up a visit where you come over and look these lathes over.

John Hutchinson

Jul 2, 2022, 2:01:53 PM7/2/22
to gsw...@att.net, Hacksburg Discussion List
Thank you for reaching out. Hacksburg has a custom converted CNC mill in our shop and we would love to add a CNC lathe. Could you send me a message at jo...@hacksburg.org so we can set up a time to meet?

Also, we'd love to show you our workshop if you're interested. We hold meetings every Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. that are free and open to the public.

Thank you,

John Hutchinson | Board of Directors
Hacksburg, Blacksburg's Workshop
Hacksburg.org