Eyeball QSO Party via Zoom This Monday May 6 at 1:00 pm EST (17:00 UTC)

Hugh Owen

May 5, 2024, 1:28:55 PMMay 5
to Aero Amateur Radio Club, Amateur Radio Repairs, ma...@fistscw.groups.io, Frederick Amateur Radio Club, GQRP Club (Low Powered Amateur Radio), Greene Mountain Repeater Association, ma...@hamradiohelp.groups.io, Ham Radio Tech Notes, ma...@ham-antennas.groups.io, Larry's List, Laurel Amateur Radio Club, Long Island CW Club, MM...@groups.io, Northeast Maryland Amateur Radio Club, Potomac Valley Radio Club, Repeater Builder, Straight Key Century Club
Our weekly Eyeball QSO Party will be held via Zoom this Monday May 6 between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm EST (17:00 to 21:00 UTC).

We are a bunch of OMs who meet every Monday afternoon to chat about things related and unrelated to amateur radio.

All radio amateurs are welcome.

-- Click on this link or copy it into your browser to join the meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85155357519?pwd=cklEQVBpWDlXYlZTUnk0TEZZeVBkUT09
** If you are having trouble joining the meeting, please give me a call: 301-807-5579 **

See you there!

73

Hugh Owen
KA3TTW