Hello folks

Prasanna Venkadesh

Jul 16, 2015, 2:58:47 AM7/16/15
to byza...@hacdc.org
Introducing myself.

I am Prasanna. Recently, I have been interested with p2p & mesh networks
and was surfing the www and came across various projects like
project-meshnet, Hyperboria, Maidsafe, Commotion Wireless, Byzantium,
Darknet plan, etc., and various other protocols like OLSR, CJDNS,
B.A.T.M.A.N, etc.,

I have just started my exploration on these interesting topics and
wanted to spend my time learning and experimenting with these. I hope I
can be part of this mailing list seeking information and knowledge and
so I would contribute back to the project in someway or the other.

I have basic computer expertise, been a GNU/Linux user since 5 years.