Drone based Byzantium node

1 view

Vootele Aer

Dec 7, 2016, 4:22:38 AM12/7/16
to Project Byzantium (Emergency Mesh Networking)
Hello folks
We are team flying UAV plane and would like to run Byzantium onboard.
We use regular Raspberry 2 B+ with Emlid Navio+ flight controller. The system itsself is standard Raspbian Jessie with real-time kernel. So, we can't use the Byzantium image. Is there a way of installing Byzantium without image?
Build it from source?

Nathan Aguiar

Dec 7, 2016, 11:46:10 AM12/7/16
to Byza...@hacdc.org

Have you looked into commotion Wireless?

Matt Grasser

Dec 7, 2016, 11:49:28 AM12/7/16
to Byza...@hacdc.org
Yeah, I second the Commotion suggestion for the hardware and network level.

Additionally, if you're looking to store and transmit rich data over your network, you could check out LDLN, which is compatible with either of these technologies.