Christian's introduction

Christian Galladora

Oct 31, 2014, 11:54:03 AM10/31/14
to Byza...@hacdc.org
Hey all,

I'm following the instructions I found on the Byzantium "contribute" tab because I'm excited about mesh networking as a technology and think that getting involved would be a fun and productive use of my time.

A little background, and what I'd like to accomplish: I work as a software QA engineer, and like to think that I might be able to find and help track bugs in Byzantium. In addition, I'm interested in coding but am not very far along in my journey. A few intro classes in C++ through college and some python scripts at work is pretty much where I'm at.

I'm just outside DC in Gaithersburg, and got to visit HakDC sometime last year, which was pretty cool since it was the first time I got to see a Makerbot. I'll be pretty busy for the next three or so weeks as I finish this semester in grad school (mistake number o), but I'll be dropping out after that and should have more time to play with.