June Sprint Recap

Ben Mendis

Jul 1, 2012, 11:55:49 PM7/1/12
to byza...@hacdc.org

The Doctor

Jul 2, 2012, 11:18:04 PM7/2/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org

Andrew

Jul 2, 2012, 11:21:18 PM7/2/12
to byza...@hacdc.org

The Doctor

Jul 3, 2012, 12:56:15 PM7/3/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org

Andrew Lewis

Jul 3, 2012, 2:58:12 PM7/3/12
to byza...@hacdc.org
I'll be in town Thursday. But am flexible other wise.

Sent from my iPhone

Katie Bechtold

Jul 3, 2012, 9:13:26 PM7/3/12
to byza...@hacdc.org
On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:18 PM, The Doctor <dr...@virtadpt.net> wrote:
> If anybody has a spare USB CD burner or two we could really use it and
> your help. If all of us can burn two or three disks at a time (in
> addition to the disk duplicator) I think we'll make short work of the
> stack of disks.

I've got a spare USB CD burner, but I'll be out of town this weekend.
Would it be more useful for me to drop off the burner with you, or for
me to pick up some blank discs and burn them myself as I have time?

--
Katie http://about.me/katiebechtold

The Doctor

Jul 3, 2012, 9:54:27 PM7/3/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org

Katie Bechtold

Jul 3, 2012, 10:12:22 PM7/3/12
to byza...@hacdc.org
On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:54 PM, The Doctor <dr...@virtadpt.net> wrote:
> I think it would be more useful if we could borrow the burner (I'll
> label it), and we'll burn disks with it this weekend. I'll have it at
> my place when we're done. Would that work for you?

Yes, it would - I'll coordinate the drop-off with you off-list.

--
Katie http://about.me/katiebechtold

The Doctor

Jul 3, 2012, 10:19:31 PM7/3/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org

haxwithaxe

Jul 4, 2012, 12:25:39 AM7/4/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org
i also have an external burner or two which i should be annoyed to not
forget to bring.
signature.asc

The Doctor

Jul 4, 2012, 11:51:58 AM7/4/12
to Byza...@hacdc.org

Ben Mendis

Jul 4, 2012, 2:21:01 PM7/4/12
to byza...@hacdc.org

Katie Bechtold

Jan 18, 2015, 9:32:07 AM1/18/15
to byza...@hacdc.org
So, this is a long shot, but I don't think I got the burner back -- anyone know where it might be now?

Katie Bechtold

Jan 29, 2015, 11:59:23 AM1/29/15
to Byza...@hacdc.org, byza...@hacdc.org, Bryce, Ben Mendis
Trying again with a more relevant subject line.