Visit the Space - 27 April 2023

Theodore Harrison

Apr 24, 2023, 7:29:12 PM4/24/23
to bla...@hacdc.org
Hi!

My name is Ted Harrison and I'm interested in visiting the HacDC space this Thursday.

I've worked mostly as a technical writer/analyst, but I'm trying to pick up practical skills, like programming, and work on projects that I can use to build a more comprehensive portfolio. I also want to meet people with similar interests.

I've worked with Raspberry Pis and LED matrices before as well as played around with e-ink displays.  I've also dabbled in creating my own MIDI controller, but that turned out to be a bit too advanced for me at the time.

Right now, I'm also working on creating technical writing samples for my portfolio so I'm looking for any open-source projects that need a helping hand with regard to their documentation.

My contact information is:

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information from me and I look forward to checking out the space!

Best,

Ted