‘Because Science’ coming to Adams Morgan in October

Kevin Cole

Aug 11, 2022, 8:32:46 PM8/11/22
to HacDC Public Discussion
More of a store selling trinkets that promote STEM, than anything
else, as I recall. Still, there may be grounds for mutual interest /
collaboration / cross-pollination...

https://www.popville.com/2022/08/because-science-dc-adams-morgan/

Chris Combs

Aug 12, 2022, 9:29:07 AM8/12/22
to Bla...@hacdc.org
I give my total-design-fail or post-harvest PCBs to Amanda, who operates this business. She uses well-enclosed/ventilated CNC routers to fabricate her accessories. (Amanda studied semiconductor design and fabrication.) It's been cool to see my fails appearing occasionally on their Instagram in a new form.

--
Chris Combs.
Artist in Washington, D.C. (he/him)

Like what we do? Support HacDC by becoming a member. Learn more here: http://hacdc.org/membership/

Kevin Cole

Aug 12, 2022, 9:38:44 AM8/12/22
to HacDC Public Discussion
On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 9:29 AM Chris Combs <cco...@gmail.com> wrote:
I give my total-design-fail or post-harvest PCBs to Amanda, who operates this business. She uses well-enclosed/ventilated CNC routers to fabricate her accessories. (Amanda studied semiconductor design and fabrication.) It's been cool to see my fails appearing occasionally on their Instagram in a new form.

Ooo! More encouragement for cross-pollination!