Barely used Sonic Mighty 4k for sale

Ethan Waldo

Jun 25, 2022, 6:02:37 PM6/25/22
to Blabber

I finally received my Phrozen Sonic Mini 8k after months of waiting and am now selling my Sonic Mighty 4k with 1 kg bottle and another half used 1kg bottle of Phrozen Aqua-Gray 4k resin for $510.  Unlike most used printers you’ll find on eBay, I’ve literally only used it twice so the LCD lifetime is still basically like new.  It was never used because I primarily used my Sonic Mini 4k which has already been spoken for.  In person purchase only.

https://phrozen3d.com/collections/resin-3d-printer-phrozen/products/sonic-mighty?variant=39634923094203

https://phrozen3d.com/products/aqua-gray-4k-resin-phrozen?variant=40374317908155

Matthew "mirage335" Hines

Jul 4, 2022, 4:39:59 PM7/4/22
to HacDC Public Discussion
If still available, I might be interested. Not sure though, obviously I am more keen to build 'lithoDive' and such instead.

Like what we do? Support HacDC by becoming a member. Learn more here: http://hacdc.org/membership/