Open Project Night June 27th

Tayeb Zaidi

Jun 27, 2022, 4:35:02 PM6/27/22
to Members, Bla...@hacdc.org
Hello HacDC People,

   Tonight's Open Project Night will be in-person at the space as well as virtual! For those interested in visiting the space, I will be at the space during the hours to host people and I should be able to join virtually as well. Look forward to seeing people at the event tonight!

Reminder about Covid expectations -- we require people visiting the space in person to be vaccinated, and masks are required for common spaces in the church. Once in the space, we will default to whatever makes individuals feel comfortable. Both AC units should be running to keep the space ventilated, as well as a continuously running HEPA filter.

Thanks,
Tayeb Zaidi