Open Project Night May 30th

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tayeb Zaidi

未讀,
2022年5月30日 中午12:46:062022/5/30
收件者:Members、Bla...@hacdc.org
Hello HacDC People,

   Tonight's Open Project Night will be in-person at the space as well as virtual! For those interested in visiting the space, either Obi or Kevin will be at the space during the hours to host people and I should be able to join virtually. Look forward to seeing people at the event tonight!

Reminder about Covid expectations -- we require people visiting the space in person to be vaccinated, and masks are required for common spaces in the church. Once in the space, we will default to whatever makes individuals feel comfortable. Both AC units should be running to keep the space ventilated, as well as a continuously running HEPA filter.

Thanks,
Tayeb Zaidi
回覆所有人
回覆作者