brain hackathon at Georgetown University

Sharad Satsangi

Oct 17, 2014, 10:30:46 PM10/17/14
to bla...@hacdc.org, me...@hacdc.org
Hey,

Stuart Washington wanted me to let everyone know that Georgetown University is hosting a brain hack-a-thon tomorrow and Sunday from 9am to 5pm at 3900 Reservoir Rd NW in the Medical/Dental building, room SW107.

From what I understand, there is a huge stack of data that needs to be analyzed.  They're inviting people to bring a laptop and work on the data.

Sharad

Stuart Washington

Oct 17, 2014, 11:52:47 PM10/17/14
to Sharad Satsangi, bla...@hacdc.org, me...@hacdc.org
Thanks, Sharad!

pste...@gwi.net

Oct 18, 2014, 1:33:21 AM10/18/14
to Bla...@hacdc.org, me...@hacdc.org

Thanks for the announcement.

My curiosity will have to be quelled until later in the season or next time around, with heavy demands on my time (and rusty programming skills).

It looks interesting.

Like what we do? Support HacDC by becoming a member. Learn more here: http://hacdc.org/membership/