GW7816ENP

bbarth...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2022, 2:20:30 PM8/18/22
to GW Security Q&A forum
We have alot of the GW5516NPG NVR's.    With the GW55's we could connect a raspberry pi, PC, Laptop, etc to any open port on the NVR.

With the GW7816ENP this has changed.    If I give my laptop an IP in the same range of the internal IP address or let it pick up a DHCP address, I am not able to ping any cameras connected to the NVR.

Has anyone else have this issue with the GW78?

Jack Wan

Aug 19, 2022, 12:29:52 PM8/19/22
to GW Security Q&A forum, bbarth...@gmail.com
You can access POE attached camera on gw78 ports from external ip in the form of 192.168.x.yyy:12000 for the first cam
You can find out the port numbers if you log on to the nvr using a browser, in set/channel