GW8536MIC's go offline every three days

William Binswanger

Jul 11, 2022, 11:30:04 PM7/11/22
to GW Security Q&A forum
I bought a kit that included four GW8536MIC cameras and four GWIP85BF cameras. Without fail, all of the GW8536MIC camera's will go offline every three days or so and have to be power cycled while the GWIP85BF camera's are rock solid. Any ideas why this would be the case?

I can see a one off situation with one or two but not all four and only that particular model.

Jack Wan

Jul 23, 2022, 8:56:36 PM7/23/22
to GW Security Q&A forum, Will
You should compare ALL settings between the good one and the bad ones. Make sure they have the same settings, especially the audio and video part