Playback is playing in Fast Forward.

Bryan

Sep 18, 2022, 2:57:46 PM9/18/22
to GW Security Q&A forum
GW5516NPG NVR.

For some reason when I try to playback recorded video it's all playing in fast forward. I can not figure out how to fix this.

I just updated the system to the latest firmware a couple weeks ago and the hard drive had to be reformatted afterwards .. I formatted the drive and it seemed to be working properly.   It  worked fine until a couple days ago. Video played back normal. Now however it's all playing back very rapidly.  I can watch 2 hours of video in about 30-45 seconds.  I've rebooted the system and checked all the recording settings and can't determine what the problem is..  I do notice that now the only selection in the FPS record setting for each camera is 0 or blank.

Any ideas?

Thanks