How to resolve "Failed to start live view" from web interface to NVR

Ken Blackwell

Jun 7, 2022, 11:49:35 PM6/7/22
to GW Security Q&A forum
I have a GW-4232NS NVR with 16 cameras connected.  On a couple of cameras I'm getting a message "Failed to start live view." without much more indication of what is wrong with it.
Odd thing is that I can see this same camera from the mobile app GWView.

Any idea what could cause this?  I've go all of the cameras configured exactly the same, I can ping the camera in question and I can view it on the mobile app.  Just can't view it from the NVR web interface.  All other cameras working fine.

Thanks