Remote Viewing in Browser

brett Teller

Aug 1, 2022, 1:07:19 AM8/1/22
to GW Security Q&A forum

My HOA has put in a 7832 NVR.

Up till a couple of weeks ago, remote viewing was really only possible thru IE.

I have several systems running Windows 11 and was using IE mode on multiple systems, all worked till about a week ago.

I have all the GW software loaded on my laptop running Windows 11 in IE Mode.

Now none of the systems can connect except for my laptop.

This is the interesting part or screwy part.

Remote Viewing Works in:

Chrome Version 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Edge Works Version 103.0.1264.77 (Official build) (64-bit)

Firefox works Version 22.0

IE Mode  (Win 11) keeps going to the login page, No error, just gets redirected.

Software Loaded:

Java 8.341 is installed

VLocalServer 1.0.50.2

VPlayer 6.1.0.9

VPlugin 7.2.50.3

GW VMS Client 8.1.50.8

GW Manager 6.4.50.1

Search Tools V3.3.9_20171204

GW CMS 7.7.50.1-W32

Video Surveillance -Enterprise

As a side note

The account I set up as admin comes up with “User Logged” in Edge and Firefox and returns to login page

I can log in with the default account (Admin)

With Chrome I can log in with the secondary account with no issues.

 So I am guessing 1 of the various pieces of software allow all this to happen.