"Incorrect user name or password" and "Network Disconnected"

Jahred Gallo

Feb 15, 2023, 8:47:47 AM2/15/23
to GW Security Q&A forum
Anyone experience this? I have had now 4 cameras drop with this. System is only 1 year old.

Cams go black and this is displayed "Incorrect user name or password" and "Network Disconnected"

Everything is connected and the cam password were never changed from default.

System:
Model GW-4232NS

John Taylor

Mar 28, 2024, 10:31:16 AMMar 28
to GW Security Q&A forum, Jahred Gallo
I am having a similar issue with the same model NVR. 12 cameras working fine two weeks ago, now they all show network disconnected despite me being able to reach them directly via IP.