FW: You Can Have a Part in Our Videos

Margie Donovan

Jul 10, 2024, 10:18:44 AMJul 10
to ch...@guidedogusersinc.org

From: Advocates for Service Animal Partners (ASAP) <advoc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2024 7:10 AM
To: Advocates for Service Animal Partners <Advoc...@gmail.com>
Subject: You Can Have a Part in Our Videos

Please circulate the following message as widely as appropriate.

     Advocates for Service Animal Partners is on the cutting edge of service animal advocacy and education. We have partnered with Renee Michaels, an award-winning actress and independent film maker who owns Dreammakers Productions. Renee is also a service animal handler and gifted service animal advocate.

     Advocates for service Animal Partners, through the generosity of DreamMakers Productions, is producing a series of video shorts concerning issues of concern to service animal handlers. The first three productions will focus upon businesses’ rights and responsibilities, Service animal etiquette, and the problem of fake service dogs. The first of these productions is scheduled for release just before Service Animal Awareness Month in September. We would like to invite the service animal community to submit a video of your working service dog in action. So grab your camera, read through the guidance Renee offers below, and shoot some video so we can educate the public. Here is what Renee needs from you.

*Videos *MUST* be shot horizontally in 1080P not 4K.

*Videos should be approximately 3 minutes long, if possible.

*Please record a video depicting your Service Animal actually doing work or performing its task. We would like a variety of disabilities represented, as well as a variety of breeds and sizes. Would LOVE  to have some footage of a Miniature Horse Team!

*Consider a variety of settings, especially those you frequently find yourself in, such as loading into a vehicle, in a health care setting, a restaurant, or at a carnival! Be creative and help break through stereotypes!

HOW TO SUBMIT

OPTION 1: Send through Google Drive, DropBox, or WeTransfer to info.seven...@gmail.com

OPTION 2: Upload to YouTube as a HIDDEN video (it will only be seen by those with the link), then email the link to

info.seven...@gmail.com

*Please provide your full legal name and email address in the body of the email so that a Release Form can be sent giving us permission to use your image.

If anyone needs step by step instructions on submitting video, please reach out to Renee via email to

info.seven...@gmail.com

Marion Gwizdala, President/CEO

(He/His/Him)

Advocates for Service Animal Partners Inc. (ASAP)

Office: 386-ASAP411 (386-272-7411)

Hotline: 855-ASAP211 (855-272-7211)

Advoc...@gmail.com

ServiceAnimals.info