An outstanding GDUI guide dog school update convention program!

pres...@guidedogusersinc.org

Jun 27, 2024, 7:49:18 PMJun 27
to GDUI Chat, GDUI Business, GDUI Leader

Hello GDUI members and friends,

Today’s GDUI guide dog school update was extraordinary, fantastic and another blue ribbon event!

A huge thank you to Maria Hansen, chair of the GDUI program committee and Ryan Hooey our new guide dog school liaison for organizing this wonderful event, packed full of guide dog school information!

We heard from 3 representatives from Canadian schools and 13 from the United States.  Many schools have and/or making upgrades to their campus or training programs.   After each update the kibble on the cake was an enjoyable lively question and answer session.

If you were not able to attend the update, ACB will be releasing recordings sometime after convention, possibly in August. We will be sharing the links as soon as we receive them.

Again, Thank you Maria H. and Ryan for organizing the update and giving the guide dog community the opportunity  to hear about the programs, training, class information, upgrades and improvements from the schools we greatly respect.

Kind regards,

Sarah Calhoun, GDUI President