News - Reminder: Baronial Encampment Forms Needed!

WordPress

Jul 5, 2022, 8:10:11 AM7/5/22
to li...@gryphonwald.eastkingdom.org
The Barony of Settmour Swamp
Reminder: Baronial Encampment Forms Needed!
The deadline for baronial camp form submission is July 9, 2022. If this form is not completed, the barony will not know who you are or where to place your tent. Information about joining the Settmour Swamp Baronial Encampment can be found here. For conversation about our Baronial Encampment, join our facebook group.… Read More
Click Here to read more.
This message has been sent from the website for the Barony of Settmour Swamp,a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism.