Upcoming Event - The Wild Goose Chase: Navigating the Digital Museum Database

WordPress

Oct 15, 2022, 5:22:09 PM10/15/22
to li...@gryphonwald.eastkingdom.org
The Barony of Settmour Swamp
The Wild Goose Chase: Navigating the Digital Museum Database
This will be a casual class where we will practice searching online museum collections. We will discuss which museums have large easily accessible online collections and which do not. We will practice searching with different terms, narrowing the search, and what to do if you cannot find what you are looking for. Additionally, we will… Read More
Click Here to read more.
This message has been sent from the website for the Barony of Settmour Swamp,a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism.