Upcoming Event - Settmour Swamp Target Archery Practice

WordPress

Sep 14, 2022, 12:02:32 PM9/14/22
to li...@gryphonwald.eastkingdom.org
The Barony of Settmour Swamp
Settmour Swamp Target Archery Practice
Target Archery Practice and Royal Rounds will return to Settmour Swamp in October 2022, and continue so long as the weather cooperates! First practice tentatively scheduled for October 9. We will update if there is any change to this date. Sign-Ups We ask that anyone planning to attend practice please sign up by 5PM on… Read More
Click Here to read more.
This message has been sent from the website for the Barony of Settmour Swamp,a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism.