News - Quest for Wit and Wisdom: Troll Reminder

WordPress

May 20, 2022, 5:22:22 PM5/20/22
to li...@gryphonwald.eastkingdom.org
The Barony of Settmour Swamp
Quest for Wit and Wisdom: Troll Reminder
We are very much looking forward to our Quest for Wit and Wisdom next week! As a reminder, please note the following rules with respect to the Covid 19 procedures and trolling in. You cannot enter the site until you complete the Covid 19 Attestation procedures described below and troll in. If you arrive before… Read More
Click Here to read more.
This message has been sent from the website for the Barony of Settmour Swamp,a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism.