News - In Search of: Baronial Chronicler

WordPress

Sep 1, 2022, 12:10:18 PM9/1/22
to li...@gryphonwald.eastkingdom.org
The Barony of Settmour Swamp
In Search of: Baronial Chronicler
  The Barony of Settmour Swamp is calling for you! The term for our current Baronial Chronicler, the person who acts as chief editor for our monthly Mudpuppy newsletter, will end in September. If volunteering for this office interests you, please check out the “Relevant Links” section of the Chronicler to find further information about… Read More
Click Here to read more.
This message has been sent from the website for the Barony of Settmour Swamp,a branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism.