Your invitation to the Christ in Media XR Festival

Kuster, Thomas

Mar 10, 2022, 4:59:16 PM3/10/22
to wels...@groups.wels.net

Hello Friend of the Christ in Media Institute.

This is your invitation to attend (if you can) the “XR Festival” scheduled for April 2 at Bethany Lutheran College in Mankato.

This is the event designed to explore the possible applications of Extended Reality technology (Virtual and Augmented Reality) for purposes of education and especially for gospel outreach. We had hoped to hold this event in April of 2020, but then, 2020 happened.

It’s even more relevant now.

Please check this announcement in the Bethany Magazine and review the attached informational document – the first page of which would be a nice poster for display in your local church or school. Consider also forwarding it to others you know who would be interested. And thank you for that!

If you are near enough to Mankato, we would love to see you on April 2! More information is available at the Festival website, and online registration is open.

Continuing blessings in your important work!

Tom

Thomas Kuster, director

The Christ in Media Institute at Bethany Lutheran College

poster basic.pdf