Piano Lab

Benjamin Matzke

Jan 27, 2023, 12:54:41 PM1/27/23
to WELSTech
We are going through old equipment at MLC and found a Yamaha MLC-100 Music laboratory system. If anyone has a piano or music lab that uses one of these and wants another as a backup let me know. We will see if we can get it to you.

--
Benjamin Matzke
AV Coordinator, Martin Luther College

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.
image0 (3).jpeg