LEGO Mindstorms Education EV3 App on Chromebooks

Erick Schalo

Feb 22, 2021, 12:31:52 PM2/22/21
to WELSTech
My 2nd Grade teacher is trying to get this app working on the 7th and 8th grade Chromebooks for Science class. She keeps getting the error, "No app running. Please start the app and refresh your browser." I attached an image of the screen. Has anyone encountered this problem with Chromebooks and did you find a way to get the app to load?

Thank you.

Erick

Erick Schalo
3/4 Grade Teacher and Technology Director
St. Peter Lutheran, Weyauwega
IMG_20210222_112334350.jpg

Joe Fetcenko

Feb 22, 2021, 12:52:17 PM2/22/21
to WELSTech, Erick Schalo
Erick,

If it helps, I was able to successfully open and run the app on our Chromebooks. Possible firewall issues?

(Disclaimer: We have used this app for years, but this is the first time that I have accessed it this year due to COVID-19. I have not done any updating to the app in that time.)

Hope all is well!

- Joe