WELS CMM is looking for Systems Administrator & Software Product Analyst

Martin Spriggs

Sep 12, 2022, 4:26:04 PM9/12/22
to WELSTech
Hi All, just wanted to get the word out about two open positions we currently have on our technology team:

1. Systems Administrator: This person needs to be local to the Waukesha/Southeastern WI area, and be comfortable with server management, Microsoft platforms (i.e. Azure, Microsoft 365, etc.), some networking, etc. Please see the listing below for more details. If you or someone you know might fit, please submit an app...

2. Software Product Analyst: This person can live anywhere. He/she should have experience in software requirements documentation, and working with technical teams and product owners to design software solutions that solve business needs. They would provide business analysis, quality assurance and end user support. Again, please see the listing below for more details.

Martin Spriggs
WELS Chief Technology Officer