WordPress themes for churches

Sallie Draper

Oct 2, 2020, 10:24:51 AM10/2/20
to WELSTech Google Group

Hi everyone –

I had a question I wanted to run past you. This comes for Tim Giebelhaus. Does anyone have a favorite WordPress theme you would recommend for a church website? Bonus points if you share a link to your church site that is using the theme!

Thanks very much!

Sallie Draper

Systems Analyst, Technology

sallie...@wels.net

phone:  414-256-3216

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod • www.wels.net

N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188-1108

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.

Philip Wels

Oct 2, 2020, 10:33:26 AM10/2/20
to WELSTech Google Group

I really like the Resurrect theme that https://hopeaustin.com/ uses. Peace in North Mankato used to use this theme, but we’ve switched away to Genesis and I haven’t been quite as happy with the layout options.

The Resurrect Theme is paid. https://churchthemes.com/themes/resurrect/

Another theme I really like is Coldbox. I use this one for Peace Devotions ( https://PeaceDevotions.com ) It’s geared more towards a blog, but it’s pretty clean and it’s free. (Or has a free version.) https://coldbox.miruc.co/

Your Friendly Neighborhood Philip