Subscribe to WELSTech

Sallie Draper

Dec 1, 2020, 4:20:18 PM12/1/20
to WELSTech Google Group

Hi everyone –

Martin and I just wrapped up recording our 643rd episode of WELSTech. It’s hard to believe, but in January we’ll celebrate the 13th anniversary of our first episode – way back in January 2008. Many of you have been along for the ride since the very beginning, and we count on all of you as the “brains of the operation.” It’s your willingness to share your tech-in-ministry experience which has fueled the conversation all these years. We hope that you will continue to tune in and share your great ideas into the future.

Blessings!

Sallie Draper

Systems Analyst, Technology

sallie...@wels.net

phone:  414-256-3216

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod • www.wels.net

N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188-1108

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.