Free AI in Ed event going on this week

Michael Plocher

May 16, 2023, 11:45:31 PM5/16/23
to WELSTech, Michael Plocher
Throwing this out there as another opportunity to learn more about AI in education.

This free event hosted by TeacherGoals began a couple days ago, runs from May 14 - 19th, 2023, and offers the opportunity to learn about artificial intelligence from 18 expert speakers. Webinars are saved and available to watch after the event.

This afternoon we watched Frikk Fosson, Co-founder @ Curipod create a lesson using Curipod that we then interacted with. He is offering 6 month free of their premium plan if you want to get your feet wet and play around with this great AI app over the summer months. MAY100CURIFREE

Wednesday afternoon Will Jackson, CEO of Mote, presents Conker while others will cover other topics tomorrow through Friday.

Thanks,
Mike

--

Michael Plocher, Director of Technology

Teacher Grades 7&8, PLTW - Gateway to Technology Instructor

M: 507.276.3938

St. Paul's Lutheran School | New Ulm, MN

Strategic | Learner | Achiever | Input | Ideation | Analytical | Responsibility | Futuristic | Self-Assurance | Consistency

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith..." Ephesians 2:8