ASUS C204E Chromebook Keys

Erick Schalo

Dec 13, 2021, 1:57:08 PM12/13/21
to WELSTech
I have 4 Chromebooks thus far that have had the keys just pop off while students were using them. I have been lucky and been able to pop a couple back in but most of them don't snap in easy, especially if the pieces come apart like this. Is there any way to get these back in without having to pay someone to do it or send Chromebooks in to ASUS?  I miss the good old days where the key could just be popped right back in.
20211213_125247.jpg

Michael Vlieger

Dec 14, 2021, 9:25:13 AM12/14/21
to WELSTech, scha...@mlc-wels.edu
I've used the videos on replacementlaptopkeys.com to help me reinstall keys that have popped off. I've also purchased lost keys caps from them when student's "lose" them.