A special WELSTech episode

Sallie Draper

Mar 18, 2020, 12:21:28 PM3/18/20
to WELSTech Google Group

Hi friends –

Martin and I just published a special WELSTech episode focused on Digital Ministry in a COVID-19 World. It’s our hope that the resources shared will assist churches and schools as they tackle challenges and look for opportunities in this COVID-19 world we are navigating. Please share thoughts and questions through this Google Group or by e-mailing us at wels...@wels.net.

Blessings!

Sallie Draper

Systems Analyst, Technology

sallie...@wels.net

phone:  414-256-3216

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod • www.wels.net

N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188-1108

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.