FW: BDJ Tech Scholarship 2023-2024

Martin Spriggs

Nov 7, 2023, 7:40:05 AM11/7/23
to wels...@groups.wels.net

Passing along a message from Chris Hunt at BDJ Tech regarding an upcoming scholarship opportunity…

Martin

From: Chris Hunt <ch...@bdjtech.net>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 3:07 PM
To: Sallie Draper <Sallie...@wels.net>, Martin Spriggs <Martin....@wels.net>
Subject: BDJ Tech Scholarship 2023-2024

Hi Sallie and Martin,

I hope you had a good weekend.  Can you please do me a favor and share the attached Scholarship opportunity with your WELS Technology/Principal Group?  Minnesota Valley Lutheran School won last year :)

On a side note, if you are looking for another WELS Tech Talk idea, Verkada Cameras are a popular item at the moment.  One Platform to Simplify School Security (verkada.com)

God Bless,

Chris

Chris Hunt

Director of Sales

chris@bdjtech.net
Call/Text 414-559-7182

BDJtech.net

Image removed by sender.

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.
BDJ 23-24 Scholarship.pdf