Fwd: WELS Chromebooks

Kirk Schauland

Jul 9, 2020, 3:06:39 PM7/9/20
to Admin Mail, WELSTech, Chris Hunt
Good afternoon everyone!

Chris Hunt, our WELS rep at Trox, sent me the email below and asked me to pass it on to you all. If you are in need of Chromebooks for the coming year, get your order to him ASAP. He has the details in his email below.

God's blessings on your afternoon!

Kirk Schauland

Jul 9, 2020, 10:26:35 PM7/9/20
to Kirk Schauland, Admin Mail, WELSTech, Chris Hunt
Thanks Kirt.

Chris, what are the release dates for the two models listed?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad