Esports through PlayVS

Peter Iles

Dec 22, 2020, 3:56:08 PM12/22/20
to WELSTech
Merry Christmas,

If anyone else does esports and is looking for a service in addition to or opposite of something like WIHSEA I have a referral link for PlayVS.

Signing up for the first season is $1. They say it's $1000 but if you get connected to an account manager and tell them you can't afford it they will cut it down to $1. (The first taste is always free...)

If you use the referral link, your school and my school will each get a $500 amazon gift card.

We use PlayVS for League of Legends and we'll be adding Madden, FIFA, and Rocket League next semester. If you have any other questions let me know and feel free to pass it on to your esports coordinator if you aren't the one.

Thanks,

Wisconsin Lutheran High School

Peter Iles / Developer of Instructional Technology
peter...@wlhs.org / (414) 453-4567 ext. 2005

Wisconsin Lutheran High School
330 N Glenview AveMilwaukee, WI 53213
www.wlhs.org