Anyone selling a SlingStudio Hub and Camera Link

langbecker

Apr 13, 2021, 8:00:59 PM4/13/21
to WELSTech
Does anyone here have a SlingStudio Hub and Camera Link for sale?

Jason Schmidt

Apr 14, 2021, 12:49:52 PM4/14/21
to langbecker, WELSTech
Our district just purchased this since we couldn't get these. Actually is a better setup with OBS and an iMac for a base station:

Using cameras we already have (just needs the cold shoe) all in we are less than $3000 for a three-camera setup.