Attendance tracking software

otto...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2021, 10:57:00 PM1/21/21
to WELSTech
The elders at St John Lutheran in Redwood Falls, MN are looking for input on software that not only tracks attendance but can have automated triggers (or an easy manual means) that let us know when someone has been absent a certain number of weeks in a row or other situations as well. We are implementing the Peter Plan in the near future and need something that helps us track and coordinate to support the Elder's work.

Naomi Henkel

Jan 22, 2021, 7:28:12 AM1/22/21
to WELSTech, otto...@gmail.com
Mount Calvary, Redding, CA uses Church360 (by LCMS) for all our member records including church directory, attendance and offerings.  It also tracks "annual statistics" such as confirmations, deaths, baptisms.

Notes can be added to a individual's record or to a household (family) record.  Those notes can be individually marked for viewing (so all can read, so only the Elder can read, so the Pastor & Elder can read, etc.)

I highly recommend Church360.

Naomi

On Thursday, January 21, 2021, 07:57:04 PM PST, otto...@gmail.com <otto...@gmail.com> wrote:

The elders at St John Lutheran in Redwood Falls, MN are looking for input on software that not only tracks attendance but can have automated triggers (or an easy manual means) that let us know when someone has been absent a certain number of weeks in a row or other situations as well. We are implementing the Peter Plan in the near future and need something that helps us track and coordinate to support the Elder's work.

otto...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2021, 5:06:48 PM1/22/21
to WELSTech, Naomi Henkel, otto...@gmail.com
I would like to know how customizable the attendance reporting is. We will need detailed reporting that's easy to print and share with elders, etc.