Release of Padauk 5.000 (Myanmar script font)

SIL Font News

Jun 18, 2021, 2:08:19 PM6/18/21
to SIL Font News
We are pleased to announce the release of Padauk version 5.000.

You can download the release package from https://software.sil.org/padauk/download/. You will also find a link to the Padauk Github repository there.

We've added glyphs to support minority languages and improved support for rendering those languages, especially Aiton, Phake, Sgaw Karen, and Thai Mon. We've also added Character Variant features (cv01-07) for variant selection in OpenType and Graphite and Stylistic Set features (ss01-06) for variant selection in OpenType. We've added glyphs to Variation Selector VS1 for Khamti and Aiton. We've done some kerning and bug fixes.