Fwd: Your 30 second update building and grounds update

Dave Barker as Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Oct 6, 2015, 1:37:58 PM10/6/15
to Building and Grounds discussion at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Oct 8, 2015, 8:24:26 AM10/8/15
to Building and Grounds discussion at Sagamore Hills Elementary
Dan I am not on the bldg and grounds committee (just an interested in being informed about it all) but huge props to you for taking this all on.  Kudos about the goats!  We have them on our street corner (Bruce and Briarcliff Rd) every year or so and it's so entertaining to watch how they devour and clear the lot in a short amount of time.  We have also had them behind our property line and seen their work up close and got to know the guard dog - Sweet Pea - since we have coyote sightings often.  I wanted to make a mention that there was a pack of coyotes entertaining people at 3 am last night right over there in case you missed it on the neighborhood board.  You might inquire about the guard dog since that is another element to consider with the kids if it is during school or this long weekend break.

Your efforts are appreciated!!!