Fwd: Goat rental

Dave Barker as Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Oct 3, 2015, 9:45:04 AM10/3/15
to Building and Grounds discussion at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Oct 3, 2015, 10:07:45 AM10/3/15
to communi...@sagamorehillspta.org, Building and Grounds discussion at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi Dan,
Thanks for handling all of this! I believe I will have to sign the form as well. I will swing by school this week. Just let me know when you've dropped it off.
Thanks,
Rhonda

--
Rhonda Leake