We Need Walkers!

Wellness of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Aug 30, 2019, 11:31:26 AM8/30/19
to Gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
Walk & Roll to School Wednesdays are back beginning September 4th (NEXT WEEK) and we need your help! Volunteer for our monthly program to keep kids moving in two ways:

-Sign up to hand out incentives and cheer on kids who arrive on feet or on wheels. Only 15 minutes of your time!

-Become a Walking Bus "Driver!" Our walking bus is a group of children who walk or bike to school together with adult supervision. We have a set route from two nearby locations where everyone can join along the way. The children arrive at school safe, happy, and ready to learn!

For more information, visit: http://sagamorehillspta.org/walk

Thank you!!

Jaime Gottlieb

Wellness & Sustainability