Help the SHES Book Fair on Thursday

Dana Brewer

Nov 16, 2019, 10:41:35 AM11/16/19
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
The book fair is ready to go!

Yesterday while setting up the book fair it was fun to see the kids' eager, excited faces as they walked by and watched us work.  The fair looks great and we hope you're excited too.

Thursday will be a big day at SHES with the Turkey Trot, Thanksgiving Lunch, and many parents on campus making their last-day-of-sale book purchases for teacher wish lists, their kiddos, and gifts.

To make sure the primary lunch hour time is covered, we've split those into 30-minute volunteer shifts to make it easier for you to volunteer before or after your kids' lunch.  Sign up now.

We know from our own lives how hard it can be to extend the time you break away from work to be at SHES, and we appreciate those who are able to do so to come spend a little time helping the fair.  And you get a 20% discount for your efforts.

So please, grab a time now on Thursday or another time remaining to help out at the fair.

Thank you!  And happing trotting, turkey eating, selling - and buyiing! - books this week,
Dana

Dana Brewer

Nov 18, 2019, 8:10:20 AM11/18/19
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Help! If someone is available at 12:30 today for the book fair that would be awesome.  Sickness has struck and we’re without and Ms Manzi said it’s definitely a time of day it would be a miss to close the fair

You can just show up after responding to this email or texting me to confirm (404-964-1752)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Dana Brewer

Nov 20, 2019, 9:19:40 AM11/20/19
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
The book fair is going great - thanks to all our many volunteers and the eager students.

There are still openings tomorrow for volunteers to help things go smoothly for all the parents on campus for Turkey Trot & Thanksgiving lunch on what will also be the last day of the book fair.

So please, check your calendars and sign up now

And don't forget to get your 20% volunteer discount when you purchase your books like I did!  Oops.

Cheers,
Dana
--
Dana K. Brewer