Teacher Appreciation Week/Yearbooks for Sale

Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Apr 16, 2020, 10:27:21 AM4/16/20
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi Sagamore Families-

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Teacher appreciation week is coming up May 4th-8th. While the PTA usually hosts a whole week of thank-you activities, we are limited this year.

I am hoping to collect pictures of students holding up "thank you" signs to use on facebook throughout the week (and perhaps a special edition e-newsletter). When you get a chance over the next week or so, if you could please send a picture of your child with any sort of thank you sign- to a teacher specifically or to the entire staff (let's not forget the specials teachers!!) I would really appreciate your help in doing this.

Also, we still have yearbooks for sale. These will be available as soon as the publisher reopens and we get them- and we will keep you posted on when this will be. To purchase, please go to membership toolkit- https://sagamorehillspta.membershiptoolkit.com/login?r=%2Fdashboard%2Fforms-index

Thanks,
Susan

--
Susan Lindsey
Communications, 2019-2020

Communications SagamoreHillsPTA

Apr 26, 2020, 10:25:37 AM4/26/20
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi Sagamore families-
Just a reminder that I’m collecting thank you photos for sagamore teachers and staff to be used in an email/on Facebook next week. I’ve gotten some great photos so far! Thank you for sending. I’ll be collecting through the end of this week.

And there’s still time to order that yearbook so you can look back and remember what it was like when your kids went to school!!
Thanks,
Susan

Sent from my iPhone