Giving Tuesday December 3rd!

yvette roshto

Nov 18, 2019, 5:05:26 PM11/18/19
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org

Hello Third Grade Families!

As you have probably seen, the Sagamore Hills Foundation is participating in Giving Tuesday as a way to fundraise for our wonderful school.

The Sagamore Hills Foundation could be called the new kid on the block – we got started in 2017. The Foundation’s mission is to secure the additional resources needed to help enrich learning in the classrooms and improve our school's facilities.

To do that, we need our school community’s help! We are trying to raise $20,000 by midnight on Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3.  Find us on Facebook to join the fun and follow along as we share more about what you are helping to accomplish with your generosity.

There are many ways that we can each give back:

  • Visit gagives.org/Sagamore-Hills-Foundation where you can make a donation or start your own fundraising page
  • Share it with your family, friends and neighbors and ask them to join in giving
  • Make a commitment to give back your time and talents through the many volunteer opportunities at Sagamore such as helping out with the Book Fair this week; signing up to help with composting at lunch; participating in the building and grounds weekend clean-up days; or volunteering with Ms. King.

All donations raised will be put to work to assist in funding important initiatives at our school.

Please visit gagives.org/Sagamore-Hills-Foundation to learn more about the great things that your donations will make possible.

As a board member of the Sagamore Hills Foundation, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about Giving Tuesday or about the Foundation.

Thank you for supporting our school!

Yvette Roshto

(Meena Corse's mom)