STEM Night

Academic Enrichment of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Jan 8, 2020, 7:41:59 PM1/8/20
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, PTA 2015-2016 Board group at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Calling all parents! STEM Night is February 4th, less than a month away! It is a free school-wide event that our children and families look forward to each year and we want it to be a success. WE NEED YOUR HELP! This event can’t happen without parent volunteers. If you have set up a station or activity in the past, we’d love to have you join the event again. Very few parents have volunteered thus far – we need your help now! Email acad...@sagamorehillspta.org this week and let us know how you can help!

--
Elizabeth Bennett
Academic Enrichment, 2018-2019