Photos from Botanical Garden field trip

Dave Allen Barker Jr

Apr 25, 2019, 4:43:14 PM4/25/19
to Grade 3 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Kelsey Boyajian (Sagamore Hills Elementary), Mandy Whitfield (Sagamore Hills Elementary), Lora Biccum (Sagamore Hills Elementary), Photos of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Grade 3 at the Atalanta Botanical Garden

https://photos.app.goo.gl/A8Pfj1GCCDoAes2j6

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 8:50 AM Kelsey Boyajian (Sagamore Hills Elementary) <Kelsey_...@dekalbschoolsga.org> wrote:
Good Morning!

We are planning an amazing field trip to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on 4/25/2019 at 10 am. The grade level is looking for 4-5 chaperones to attend the trip. If you are interested, please send me an email!

Also, I sent home notes in students' progress report envelopes letting you know if your student is below 10 Accelerated Reader (AR) points. If you did not receive a note, your student is above the 10 points. If your student is below 10 points, they are in "the danger zone" of not reaching their goal! Just a reminder, students must have 30 Accelerated Reader points by the end of this semester. This note must be signed and returned by Friday, March 1st.

Thank you so much!

Kelsey Boyajian

3rd Grade Reading

Sagamore Hills Elementary School